Eastern Animal Rescue Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here in tn look

Go down

here in tn look Empty here in tn look

Post  beverleyandsage Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 pm

I am sooo tired and running on empty right now that I can't even begin to think of where to start looking for help with these little ones. Maybe someone can help or has an idea. On the Chow and the Poodles I swear I have been runing into a dead end and am just plain tired. The chow is in rescue right now here is her info This wonderful (and i mean wonderful) pure bred dwaft chow was just pulled from the Campbell county shelter. She is a very sweet dog-loves to be petted, loves to be loved on. She is used to being an inside dog. Sweetie isn't over 30lbs-small and adorable. Just like a little teddy bear. Sage is crate trained and appears to be housebroken. She gets along well w/ other dogs. Appears to be around 2 yrs old. She was picked up by animal control because her owner was having issues with the law.
The poodles are still in shelter they are male fairly young purebred. There seems to not be any temperment issues. they are also mid size not toy not standard. One is apricot and one is brown I think. And yes we know they are in rough shape, working on that. The dalmations names are baby, dolly and zoom unfortunatly that is all I know about those cute three, the cocker's name is huffy and the hamsters names are sarah and emma.
I forgot I am leash training a dog who I don't think has ever been on a leash. he is fun and playful until you attach the leash then he hits the breaks. I am thinking of double leading him with one of my other dogs, maybe he will just follow? Does anyone else have any ideas?
I will probably be doing phone calls on them tomorrow but I am dealing with seven big dogs outside mad because we are not letting them in, 9 puppies quarentined in different areas of our bathroom they were exposed poss to parvo and two in a crate in the only bedroom not touched by the whole parvo thing. Oh yeah and I am bleaching everytime one of 9 puppies poops in my house....so I am just tired tonight. I am so sorry that this is so long.
here in tn look Poodle2
here in tn look Poodleone
here in tn look Babydollyandzoom
here in tn look Huffy
here in tn look Sage_smiling
here in tn look Sarahandemma
beverleyandsage
beverleyandsage
Best Friend
Best Friend

Female Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/Default.aspx?g=

Back to top Go down

here in tn look Empty They were moved

Post  beverleyandsage Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:14 am

The poodles were transfered to a different rescue, but they are out. Poor things are sweet but th elady who took them in said she didn't think that they had ever seen a brush or bath.
beverleyandsage
beverleyandsage
Best Friend
Best Friend

Female Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://www.network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/Default.aspx?g=

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum