Eastern Animal Rescue Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovable Lab

Go down

Lovable Lab Empty Lovable Lab

Post  canadianroots Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Hello! I am hoping I post this in the correct area, here I go.....
I found a sweet yellow lab, no collar, injured foot in my area a few weeks ago. After taking her to the shelter, hoping they could help me out was told due to her age and injury she would most likley be put down....not thier fault the shelter is full~ I am a vollenteer there, and know how it goes. So miss lab came home to me, after I flagged down the vet and grabbed some clavamox for her injured foot. (maybe snake bite) She was determined around 6ish and weighed in at a underweight of 60lbs. SHe has come full circle since I have had her, her tail is going a mile a minute, a dream on the leash and friendly to all. I have bee fortunate enough to get her listed on the courtesy page at LRNC...and she has been ok'd to head off the the local Humane Society when they have room. After ads in the paper, and internet, no one has claimed her. One person did say they would like to adopt her from me...(don't worry I have a contract and know the deal for re homing) but when I sent her pic to them they thought she looked too old. Well yes she is a older gal, nothing wrong with that she is nice and low energy. SO here is the deal, does anyone in the eastern Carolina area, know of anyone who is looking for a lovable lab? I am looking for someone to make her a part of thier family.....is that you? If so send me a PM and we can chat.
canadianroots
canadianroots
Pal
Pal

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Lovable Lab Empty link to page with pic

Post  canadianroots Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:41 am

www.labrescuenc.org/donate.html
She is featured here under referral pets....thanks, anyone want to share with me how the heck to post a pic on a posting, having no luck with inserting a image. Thanks,
canadianroots
canadianroots
Pal
Pal

Back to top Go down

Lovable Lab Empty Re: Lovable Lab

Post  canadianroots Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:42 am

canadianroots wrote:www.labrescuenc.org/donate.html
She is featured here under referral pets....thanks, anyone want to share with me how the heck to post a pic on a posting, having no luck with inserting a image. Thanks,

UNDER THE NAME "STELLA"
canadianroots
canadianroots
Pal
Pal

Back to top Go down

Lovable Lab Empty Re: Lovable Lab

Post  canadianroots Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:41 am

She's OFF! Thanks.
canadianroots