Eastern Animal Rescue Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE

2 posters

Go down

Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE Empty Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE

Post  savinbunnies Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:21 pm

hello my name is lindsey andi am new here. I figured that i would post an ad here telling what i do and how others can help. I run a rabbit rescue group in Hilton Head Island SC. and we try to take in all needy bunnies all over SC and GA. We take them in, treat their health problems, and care for them, and then we find them new homes that fit their needs. Right now i have 7 rabbits that are ready for new homes. If anyone is interested in one please let me know, because when you rescue one, you save not only that one, but also the one that will be taking their spot. Thanks. Also, we call our rescue grou "It's a Bunnies Life" and we want to let everyone know that without donations, we are nothing!!!!!!!!! All and any donations are greatly appricated. We also have a wishlist of supplies and things that are always in great need around here.

OUR PLAN is too not only take in donations and help out these pets, but we are trying to save up enough finds to have a bunny shelter build in m y back yard, that way we do not ever have to turn a bunny down.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please email me at simplelin16@yahoo.com with any questions or comments thank you
savinbunnies
savinbunnies
Pal
Pal

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE Empty Re: Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE

Post  KissinPits Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:32 pm

If you are registered with the state as a non-profit, link to that page so people know you are good to go Smile If you aren't, check out http://www.scsos.com/Public_Charities
KissinPits
KissinPits
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE Empty Re: Helo SAVE the Bunnies PLEASE DONATE

Post  savinbunnies Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:36 pm

cool thank you for that website. i will definately check it out.
savinbunnies
savinbunnies
Pal
Pal

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down